The Magnificent 7 Competition
This is the premier event of the Cars for Charities Rod & Custom Charities Car Show. The goal of the Magnificent 7 competition is to showcase the best and most outstanding vehicles shown for the first time in Wichita. $17,000 in cash and trophies will be awarded to the winning vehicles in this competition. All Mag 7 Finalists receive $2,000 and the Mag 7 Winner receives a total of $5,000. In addition to cash and trophies, Magnificent 7 owners will be treated to an array of special events throughout the weekend.
- To qualify, your vehicle will be shown for the first time in Sedgwick County, Kansas. If you have shown your vehicle at any show, big or small, in Sedgwick County, you are not qualified to compete.
- Magnificent 7 entries will move into Century II Convention Center first and will be featured in the most prominent locations. A specific move-in time will be given to each vehicle owner prior to the show.
- Gas money - IRS standard mileage rate, one way, will be paid to all qualified entries with pre-acceptance letter (excluding motorcycles) traveling 0ver 200 miles one way, up to a maximum of 1,000 miles. All gas money will be paid at show office during the show. No payments made after show.
- Discount room packages will be available at the Hyatt Hotel, which is attached to the Century II Convention Center.
- Magnificent 7 presenters and a companion are invited to attend “Cocktails & Chrome”, a private party exclusively for those presenting Magnificent 7 entries Thursday evening, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. This event is held in the Century II Convention Hall and features food, drinks and the opportunity to mingle with other Magnificent 7 participants, sponsors and Cars for Charities directors.
- Magnificent 7 owners and companions are invited to a complimentary Magnificent 7 ceremony breakfast on Saturday at 8 a.m. in the adjacent Hyatt Riverview Ballroom. The finalists of the Magnificent 7 competition will be announced at the breakfast.
- Winners of the Magnificent 7 competition will be announced at the awards ceremony held in Convention Hall on Sunday at 4:00 p.m.
- 2018 Magnificent 7 Entry Form